♥ LOVE MY BABY, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS ♥
Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012, All rights reserved
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU


Blogshops I luvY

swivelle
le flirtini
runway bandits
courieravenue
the closet lover
hollyhoque
onceuponacloset
room18
vogueremains
runwayrhapsody
dressabelle
satellitestore
lockedup-stars
ohsofickle
kizzofgoddess
myglamourplace
sherniece.lj
robotninjas
tracyeinny
amber of autumn
69 dressylane
jamnpenny
the stage walk
gipsyscarlet
basic identity
europhialley
just vim
chiffonier
happydays-shop
fashionpod
amberavenue
treslovechic
lapapillons
megagamie
kindofwonderful
hype
thevoguelab
lovemartini
mori-vie
sonnet17fashion
♥
Designer:
Zeronineroses/Jocelyn
Basecodes: StealMyHeart


My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥彡Wednesday, February 23, 2011 ♥彡
Today evening till just now was totally bad due to stress over my studies. Got two modules need to re-take. So stress yet I have to bear with it. Sometimes I just wonder how long must I live with the word "STRESS". Is like you study also stress, then next time when I go out for work I feel stress again, how?

ICIM is really an expensive exam I ever take. If I were to re-take, it will cost me $455!!!! (Touch wood)

Super Ex right??? Agree???

Still got M5 and ISI haven't complete yet. When will it end sia?

Hopefully, by May. I hope.

Don't need to take for the 2nd time, please!!!

It will cost a lot of $$$ to take the exam again.

Didn't mean to talk to you in this manner.
To my dearest, I'm sorry.


Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012-2013, All rights reserved