♥ LOVE MY BABY, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS ♥
Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012, All rights reserved
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU


Blogshops I luvY

swivelle
le flirtini
runway bandits
courieravenue
the closet lover
hollyhoque
onceuponacloset
room18
vogueremains
runwayrhapsody
dressabelle
satellitestore
lockedup-stars
ohsofickle
kizzofgoddess
myglamourplace
sherniece.lj
robotninjas
tracyeinny
amber of autumn
69 dressylane
jamnpenny
the stage walk
gipsyscarlet
basic identity
europhialley
just vim
chiffonier
happydays-shop
fashionpod
amberavenue
treslovechic
lapapillons
megagamie
kindofwonderful
hype
thevoguelab
lovemartini
mori-vie
sonnet17fashion
♥
Designer:
Zeronineroses/Jocelyn
Basecodes: StealMyHeart


My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥彡Thursday, March 17, 2011 ♥彡

Boyfriend's 21st Birthday Celebration

KBOX, YUKI YAKI AND BEN & JERRY



1st: We went to KBOX for some singing session.


The room they gave us was quite huge.
Sang from 3pm to 6pm.

HERE IS MY PROOF THAT HE BULLY ME!

Wipes away the water in his eye on my jacket!


I like this ! (below)


6pm!


At Yuki Yaki, just beside KBOX.








My eyes is getting smaller and smaller.




See from take (1) to (3) !

Take One


Take Two - He still didn't notice.



Take Three - Baby saw me taking pictures of him while he was playing.

Baby: " Give me the camera, I want to see"

Baby: 1,2,3... (FIERCE)


Giant Balloon World @ Marina Square









I like this! (below)









BEN & JERRY'S







The Birthday Present That I Gave Him :)


Have never celebrate Boyfriend's birthday on the actual day before.
This year, 2011 his 21st birthday, celebrated his birthday with me.
His Birthday falls on the weekdays when he still in NS for the last 2 years.
Today is the 1st year I celebrate his birthday with him.
:)


 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I LOVE YOU, BABY!


Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012-2013, All rights reserved