♥ LOVE MY BABY, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS ♥
Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012, All rights reserved
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU


Blogshops I luvY

swivelle
le flirtini
runway bandits
courieravenue
the closet lover
hollyhoque
onceuponacloset
room18
vogueremains
runwayrhapsody
dressabelle
satellitestore
lockedup-stars
ohsofickle
kizzofgoddess
myglamourplace
sherniece.lj
robotninjas
tracyeinny
amber of autumn
69 dressylane
jamnpenny
the stage walk
gipsyscarlet
basic identity
europhialley
just vim
chiffonier
happydays-shop
fashionpod
amberavenue
treslovechic
lapapillons
megagamie
kindofwonderful
hype
thevoguelab
lovemartini
mori-vie
sonnet17fashion
♥
Designer:
Zeronineroses/Jocelyn
Basecodes: StealMyHeart


My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥彡Thursday, June 16, 2011 ♥彡
Thursday

* please scroll down to read more *


I getting fatter and fatter. It's time for me to do something to my weight.
I want to remain at around 43-45kg. I am lack of exercise. I know!
I want to do some running but I have no motivation to go down and
do some running at my house downstairs. I will definitely do
something about it after writing this blog post.

Went to Boyfriend's house before going to Dhoby Ghaut.
Didn't know Boyfriend wants to watch X-MEN today.



We went to buy Iphone4 cover at Toy Story before walking to
The Cathay. I bought pink with white polka dots cover for $2 and
Boyfriend bought a black bumper for $8. I was happy after I got
myself an Iphone4 cover. hahaha!

Went to DAEBAK Korean Food there to eat again!
It's our 2nd time there. I thought Boyfriend didn't like the food there.
Wanted to go eat Rochor Tau Kuay after lunch but in the end
we didn't went there. We walked back to The Cathay for the movie.

After movie, we trained down to Esplande Mrt there to have our
lunch at Esplande Exchange. Got a voucher from Banquet.
We each had 2 egg prata. :)
Walk around at Suntec City and Marina Square
before we trained back home.
Enjoyed myself today! :)
Happy!!! =)




Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012-2013, All rights reserved