♥ LOVE MY BABY, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS ♥
Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012, All rights reserved
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU


Blogshops I luvY

swivelle
le flirtini
runway bandits
courieravenue
the closet lover
hollyhoque
onceuponacloset
room18
vogueremains
runwayrhapsody
dressabelle
satellitestore
lockedup-stars
ohsofickle
kizzofgoddess
myglamourplace
sherniece.lj
robotninjas
tracyeinny
amber of autumn
69 dressylane
jamnpenny
the stage walk
gipsyscarlet
basic identity
europhialley
just vim
chiffonier
happydays-shop
fashionpod
amberavenue
treslovechic
lapapillons
megagamie
kindofwonderful
hype
thevoguelab
lovemartini
mori-vie
sonnet17fashion
♥
Designer:
Zeronineroses/Jocelyn
Basecodes: StealMyHeart


My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥彡Saturday, August 27, 2011 ♥彡
Our 33th ♥
Treat Baby ♥ lunch at Din Tai Feng at 313 @ Somerset.
Got my 1st pay and decided to treat Baby ♥.
He was so happy and excited because he can choose whatever
he wants from the menu and burn a hole in my pocket.
Reached 313, I was hungry more than anything.
When I opened up the menu, I feel like ordering so many food
just because I was hungry. Bad Habit ! Don't learn !
In the end, we ordering 小笼包( a must order dish for us),
虾仁蛋饭 and 担担面.
Had fun with Baby ♥ throughout the lunch at Din Tai Feng !!!
Thought I had enough cash or maybe I could used my NETS card
to pay up the bill but I forgot DTF doesn't accept NETS.
Baby ♥ helped me to pay the part of it after leaving DTF
then I go ATM withdraw the money to return back to him. hahaha!
Did some shopping at Forever 21 before going to Takashimaya.
We end our day dinner at ION Orchard and bought Tori-Q for
dinner and walk around ION before going back home.
Went back home early as ♥ need to rest early for tomorrow
KOTR Marathon at Marina.

PICTURES .... ♥


Pictures from my phone:






TORI-Q ~ ! ♥
 At Din Tai Feng @ 313 ♥

ION Orchard


Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012-2013, All rights reserved