|
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU My Profile
✖Yeo Wei✖ Twenty-Three'2013 18/10/1990 ITE BISHAN sweetly attached
Last update: 24 April 2013, 0220hours Nuffnang Ads Shout Out Loud My LINKS BloggersY nadnut esther - iceangel fidelis kaykay celeste chen celeste chen xiaxue- wendy steffi xuesha ris low just vim sassykawaii thedelcasse thedelcasse sheilamandy adeline alicia alicia_ysl alene alvin belin(belinda) charlene corina corina 2nd blog clio chengpei dolly elise elise esther_xiang fido-dodo fiona farshy fara felicia guanyu geraldine glenda huiying jestina jj(xiiaogongkia) joanne joanna jeannie jade joer jaslyn-huiting kewei blog kengjin(Miisha> kengjin(Miisha) kelly lovee~ louann laytin melody priscilla qiss peiwen richard regina rachel raymond shiye shikin siewfeng samantha shoniah winnie-poh lin weiling weini weiting weilun william wan jing xiiaopiing yu yvette yaozhun 4t1'06 lookbook zi jie yu zhe唐禹哲 carrieyeo diya dasmondkoh andylee peifen jiahui wu xu ma li ivy zhiyong ♥ Blogshops I luvY swivelle le flirtini runway bandits courieravenue the closet lover hollyhoque onceuponacloset room18 vogueremains runwayrhapsody dressabelle satellitestore lockedup-stars ohsofickle kizzofgoddess myglamourplace sherniece.lj robotninjas tracyeinny amber of autumn 69 dressylane jamnpenny the stage walk gipsyscarlet basic identity europhialley just vim chiffonier happydays-shop fashionpod amberavenue treslovechic lapapillons megagamie kindofwonderful hype thevoguelab lovemartini mori-vie sonnet17fashion ♥ Designer: Zeronineroses/Jocelyn Basecodes: StealMyHeart |
♥彡Thursday, October 6, 2011 ♥彡
Seriously my mood is super bad today. One moment I am very happy, One moment my mood go all the way down. I broke down when I was in the bus on the way to work today. After I step into the office lift lobby, I wipe off my tears and happened to saw my colleague and took a lift up together. Controlling my tears is so hard. My eyes were swollen for a few hours. Sighs. The moment I think I owned my parents so much when I was in my primary, secondary, private diploma days they paid for my tuition fees, and all, I just couldn't control my tears. 好难接受! Making myself happy sometimes, it may just for a few minutes in a day. Sorry, I know I should let you know what happened to me today in the morning but I couldn't bring myself up and tell you everything. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to be sarcastic about it. You should know what I mean if you are reading this blog entry. I just don't want to leave this world with a lot uncleared debt. I don't want to own any people around me anything le. I just want to be myself. I just want to do whatever I can now is to work harder, finished up my diploma and earn more money and return back the money to my parents. I don't want to own any money or anything from anyone. 我欠他们太多太多了。 |