♥ LOVE MY BABY, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS ♥
Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012, All rights reserved
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU


Blogshops I luvY

swivelle
le flirtini
runway bandits
courieravenue
the closet lover
hollyhoque
onceuponacloset
room18
vogueremains
runwayrhapsody
dressabelle
satellitestore
lockedup-stars
ohsofickle
kizzofgoddess
myglamourplace
sherniece.lj
robotninjas
tracyeinny
amber of autumn
69 dressylane
jamnpenny
the stage walk
gipsyscarlet
basic identity
europhialley
just vim
chiffonier
happydays-shop
fashionpod
amberavenue
treslovechic
lapapillons
megagamie
kindofwonderful
hype
thevoguelab
lovemartini
mori-vie
sonnet17fashion
♥
Designer:
Zeronineroses/Jocelyn
Basecodes: StealMyHeart


My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥彡Sunday, January 1, 2012 ♥彡
For the year 2011....


Finally I turned 21 this year and it's also the 1st time I
celebrated my birthday with my family and friends 
at Downtown East Chalet on the 15 October :)


My 21st Birthday Cake


Group Photo with Friends !

ITE NITEC CLASSMATES (IOI)... 

1st Shot !



2nd shot !


Bishan Park School Mates !
4T1'06

Group Shot 1


Group Shot 2

 
ITE Higher Nitec Classmates !
 IQQ (2009-2010)

Shot 1 !


Shot 2 !


Baby's Army Friends & Shally.


My Favourite Baby's Cousin :D



My Auntie and also my current admin boss !

Really want her to thank her for giving me a chance
 to learn while working in her company. 
Although she is not the one guiding me but I still want to thank her.  


Family members from my father's side.


    Family members



My Boyfriend <3

Thanks for helping me throughout the whole birthday celebration.


Baby's Parents.



Family Members from my mother's side.


My "Wai Po"


My grandparents.
 
I have never smile so happily during my birthday before.
I have never feel so happy during my birthday before, although I did not 
celebrate my birthday on the actual day. 

A big THANK YOU to all those friends, family and all my loved ones who turned up that day. 




Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012-2013, All rights reserved