♥ LOVE MY BABY, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS ♥
Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012, All rights reserved
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU


Blogshops I luvY

swivelle
le flirtini
runway bandits
courieravenue
the closet lover
hollyhoque
onceuponacloset
room18
vogueremains
runwayrhapsody
dressabelle
satellitestore
lockedup-stars
ohsofickle
kizzofgoddess
myglamourplace
sherniece.lj
robotninjas
tracyeinny
amber of autumn
69 dressylane
jamnpenny
the stage walk
gipsyscarlet
basic identity
europhialley
just vim
chiffonier
happydays-shop
fashionpod
amberavenue
treslovechic
lapapillons
megagamie
kindofwonderful
hype
thevoguelab
lovemartini
mori-vie
sonnet17fashion
♥
Designer:
Zeronineroses/Jocelyn
Basecodes: StealMyHeart


My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥彡Monday, May 14, 2012 ♥彡


Didn't had a good time at work today.
I thought I could say out my feelings hidden inside my heart to you 
but you always prove me wrong.
It was so obvious that you can't listen and talk on the phone at the same time,
why still do it ?
All I want is you to listen and make me feel better.


Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012-2013, All rights reserved