|
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU My Profile
✖Yeo Wei✖ Twenty-Three'2013 18/10/1990 ITE BISHAN sweetly attached
Last update: 24 April 2013, 0220hours Nuffnang Ads Shout Out Loud My LINKS BloggersY nadnut esther - iceangel fidelis kaykay celeste chen celeste chen xiaxue- wendy steffi xuesha ris low just vim sassykawaii thedelcasse thedelcasse sheilamandy adeline alicia alicia_ysl alene alvin belin(belinda) charlene corina corina 2nd blog clio chengpei dolly elise elise esther_xiang fido-dodo fiona farshy fara felicia guanyu geraldine glenda huiying jestina jj(xiiaogongkia) joanne joanna jeannie jade joer jaslyn-huiting kewei blog kengjin(Miisha> kengjin(Miisha) kelly lovee~ louann laytin melody priscilla qiss peiwen richard regina rachel raymond shiye shikin siewfeng samantha shoniah winnie-poh lin weiling weini weiting weilun william wan jing xiiaopiing yu yvette yaozhun 4t1'06 lookbook zi jie yu zhe唐禹哲 carrieyeo diya dasmondkoh andylee peifen jiahui wu xu ma li ivy zhiyong ♥ Blogshops I luvY swivelle le flirtini runway bandits courieravenue the closet lover hollyhoque onceuponacloset room18 vogueremains runwayrhapsody dressabelle satellitestore lockedup-stars ohsofickle kizzofgoddess myglamourplace sherniece.lj robotninjas tracyeinny amber of autumn 69 dressylane jamnpenny the stage walk gipsyscarlet basic identity europhialley just vim chiffonier happydays-shop fashionpod amberavenue treslovechic lapapillons megagamie kindofwonderful hype thevoguelab lovemartini mori-vie sonnet17fashion ♥ Designer: Zeronineroses/Jocelyn Basecodes: StealMyHeart |
♥彡Saturday, June 23, 2012 ♥彡
Whenever the month of June is coming to the end,
I feeling afraid.
Things that I most afraid of started to come out one by one.
It also bring me to the point that what I should do, what I should stop doing anymore. TIME TO REVIEW MYSELF !!!
1st year, I experienced this when you didn't like me questioning
you to ask in detail. I still think I am quite a demanding person
sometimes. I can't do right things at the right time.
2nd year, I hurt you by bite-ing on your arm.
You was super angry with me. I know it hurts.
I did something wrong AGAIN !
Yeo Wei ah, Yeo Wei !!! WHY YOU ALWAYS LIKE THAT DE ??!!!
3rd year, another three days counting from yesterday before
you going for your reservist for a week.
Initially, I thought weekends will be burned as I got to
attend cousin's wedding dinner on Saturday but I asked my
parents then I know it was Sunday NOT Saturday night.
I was feeling very happy at that time that I could have more time spend with you.
Went to his house yesterday after work.
He told me that you forgot it was your friend's birthday
today. Thought I could tag along with you tomorrow
but he told me his friend's car not enough space to sit.
A bit unhappy though as I expect Sunday not much time
to accompany him either.
Another thing was I know you lied to me their day.
I know why you will lied to me.
I really know...
I didn't say you did it wrongly.
But it comes to the point where, I understand if I
don't know about it's better.
At least, I won't think so much about it.
Let give us both cool down to think through.
I don't want to press so hard on you anymore.
Just want to tell you that:
I love being myself.
I don't like to wear mask walking around everyday. When I am sad, unhappy or angry, it all shown on my face clearly. Being real me is better than a fake person who acts out the way they don't like themselves to be.
I didn't change the way I dress because of you.
I dressed up nicely because this is how I wished to dress up like. I didn't do it before because I haven't started working.
I know I need to do things independently.
I didn't think that sharing with you about my work stuffs
it's wrong, how my colleague treat me. In front of you, I keep complaining how bad she is cause I thought by saying out makes one feel better.
Sorry. I didn't mean to vent my anger with you sometimes.
I won't do that anymore.
I am trying very hard to change what you dislike.
Changing takes time.
I am not fast enough to do that but I will try.
Love,
Yeo Wei
|