|
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU My Profile
✖Yeo Wei✖ Twenty-Three'2013 18/10/1990 ITE BISHAN sweetly attached
Last update: 24 April 2013, 0220hours Nuffnang Ads Shout Out Loud My LINKS BloggersY nadnut esther - iceangel fidelis kaykay celeste chen celeste chen xiaxue- wendy steffi xuesha ris low just vim sassykawaii thedelcasse thedelcasse sheilamandy adeline alicia alicia_ysl alene alvin belin(belinda) charlene corina corina 2nd blog clio chengpei dolly elise elise esther_xiang fido-dodo fiona farshy fara felicia guanyu geraldine glenda huiying jestina jj(xiiaogongkia) joanne joanna jeannie jade joer jaslyn-huiting kewei blog kengjin(Miisha> kengjin(Miisha) kelly lovee~ louann laytin melody priscilla qiss peiwen richard regina rachel raymond shiye shikin siewfeng samantha shoniah winnie-poh lin weiling weini weiting weilun william wan jing xiiaopiing yu yvette yaozhun 4t1'06 lookbook zi jie yu zhe唐禹哲 carrieyeo diya dasmondkoh andylee peifen jiahui wu xu ma li ivy zhiyong ♥ Blogshops I luvY swivelle le flirtini runway bandits courieravenue the closet lover hollyhoque onceuponacloset room18 vogueremains runwayrhapsody dressabelle satellitestore lockedup-stars ohsofickle kizzofgoddess myglamourplace sherniece.lj robotninjas tracyeinny amber of autumn 69 dressylane jamnpenny the stage walk gipsyscarlet basic identity europhialley just vim chiffonier happydays-shop fashionpod amberavenue treslovechic lapapillons megagamie kindofwonderful hype thevoguelab lovemartini mori-vie sonnet17fashion ♥ Designer: Zeronineroses/Jocelyn Basecodes: StealMyHeart |
♥彡Saturday, August 4, 2012 ♥彡
Recently there's one girl left my current company I am working with.
She actually got her 1-year contract extended.
Not sure how long but I actually don't really cares about her.
Two weeks ago, the girl actually complained to the manager
about my mentor that she is treated unfairly.
The manager called both to the manager to talk about this matter.
Next day, heard everything about it from my colleague.
End up the girl left the company despite promise the manager to
help for another month.
She left the company but it was not a happy thing for me either.
I got to do some of her work as I am under the same mentor as the girl.
My mentor felt happy herself but not for me of course.
I didn't feel happy because I have to help her until the new staff
come in to take over.
My own work already got so many countries invoices payment need
to key and now I still have to do another country's work.
I know somebody would say, maybe you can learn something new from
there also but I don't see it that way because the reason I doing
the work not because the girl ended the contract and leave for a new job.
The girl left because unable to get along with my mentor.
Then nobody help my mentor make the payments.
My head is getting bigger and bigger.
Hate to the extra work when I already got so many things to do.
|