|
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU My Profile
✖Yeo Wei✖ Twenty-Three'2013 18/10/1990 ITE BISHAN sweetly attached
Last update: 24 April 2013, 0220hours Nuffnang Ads Shout Out Loud My LINKS BloggersY nadnut esther - iceangel fidelis kaykay celeste chen celeste chen xiaxue- wendy steffi xuesha ris low just vim sassykawaii thedelcasse thedelcasse sheilamandy adeline alicia alicia_ysl alene alvin belin(belinda) charlene corina corina 2nd blog clio chengpei dolly elise elise esther_xiang fido-dodo fiona farshy fara felicia guanyu geraldine glenda huiying jestina jj(xiiaogongkia) joanne joanna jeannie jade joer jaslyn-huiting kewei blog kengjin(Miisha> kengjin(Miisha) kelly lovee~ louann laytin melody priscilla qiss peiwen richard regina rachel raymond shiye shikin siewfeng samantha shoniah winnie-poh lin weiling weini weiting weilun william wan jing xiiaopiing yu yvette yaozhun 4t1'06 lookbook zi jie yu zhe唐禹哲 carrieyeo diya dasmondkoh andylee peifen jiahui wu xu ma li ivy zhiyong ♥ Blogshops I luvY swivelle le flirtini runway bandits courieravenue the closet lover hollyhoque onceuponacloset room18 vogueremains runwayrhapsody dressabelle satellitestore lockedup-stars ohsofickle kizzofgoddess myglamourplace sherniece.lj robotninjas tracyeinny amber of autumn 69 dressylane jamnpenny the stage walk gipsyscarlet basic identity europhialley just vim chiffonier happydays-shop fashionpod amberavenue treslovechic lapapillons megagamie kindofwonderful hype thevoguelab lovemartini mori-vie sonnet17fashion ♥ Designer: Zeronineroses/Jocelyn Basecodes: StealMyHeart |
♥彡Monday, December 31, 2012 ♥彡
2012
A year filled with tears and laughter on and off the year but I still consider myself lucky that I still have friends and my loved ones that would listen to me to say my unhappy stuffs on the phone whenever I need them.
Work was stressful as I have to key payments everyday at work. Not only my own vendor. I helped out with my colleagues to finish up the overdue work that needed to be done immediately. Yes, I complained as usual, why am I getting so much work when I getting paid lower than newbies. After telling my dad that day about it, I began to realise that even I have loads of work to be done and I still need to help out with other people's work. After all, hard work is still being paid off.
By next year Jan 2013, I will be ending my contract at SingTel and look for another job again. Hopefully, I am able to get a bank admin job !
Studies. When I started working at D'Crypt, I do have plans to further my studies for my future. However, when I saw how much the school fees cost, I don't know how much time and how much money I can save to be able to study in 2013-2014. Maybe the thought of using bank loan came into my mind now. Should I or Should I not? in 2013.
Family. At times when I am at home, my mother will nag and nag at me for my own good. She dislike me going out too late. They complained that I always not at home and go out to have fun. I felt what my mother said was true. When my mother was planning for the overseas trip, I felt this was the best time for me to spend time with my family. Sometimes, I felt my brother prefer talking to my sister, cousins than ME. I realised he didn't like to talk to me because I do not show more concern to him more than my sister instead I make fun of him sometimes. Last week when I was about to go to work, I went in to my parent's room to check if really brother was at my parent's room sleeping. I saw my brother sitting up and lying on the pillow. I thought he was okay till I saw him going to the toilet feel like vomiting but cannot vomit out. Later he went back to his bed to sleep but feeling discomfort.
I didn't know what to do at the moment. I went to the kitchen to take a cup of warm water and apply medicated oil to his chest area and his stomach. Called sis wake up but she refused. Gave my mother a phone call before leaving the house and went to work feeling so worried about my brother. During lunch time, I text my father to check if he's fine. Dad said he was getting better. Went back home after work, brother thanked me that I took care of him at that time. Relationship was filled with tears and laughter. It was 4 year 1 month and 4 days till date. I am glad that we are still growing up together and began to think things more maturely. I began to understand certain matters and decide to put things in a different way and think back to the situation. I really want to thank my friends, Winnie, Richard and Wen Yang for helping me to understand certain issues which I do not see it from my point of view. FOOD ! The best and most visited places this year will be 2 days 1 night Korean BBQ, Daebak Korean Food@Wilkie Edge, Swee Choon and Old Airport Road (Lao Ban Soya Beancurd). Usually went there with Boyfriend's accompany. My love with food hasn't got any lesser. HAHAHA ! :D |