♥ LOVE MY BABY, FAMILY AND ALL MY FRIENDS ♥
Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012, All rights reserved
♥
YEOWEILOVESYOU


Blogshops I luvY

swivelle
le flirtini
runway bandits
courieravenue
the closet lover
hollyhoque
onceuponacloset
room18
vogueremains
runwayrhapsody
dressabelle
satellitestore
lockedup-stars
ohsofickle
kizzofgoddess
myglamourplace
sherniece.lj
robotninjas
tracyeinny
amber of autumn
69 dressylane
jamnpenny
the stage walk
gipsyscarlet
basic identity
europhialley
just vim
chiffonier
happydays-shop
fashionpod
amberavenue
treslovechic
lapapillons
megagamie
kindofwonderful
hype
thevoguelab
lovemartini
mori-vie
sonnet17fashion
♥
Designer:
Zeronineroses/Jocelyn
Basecodes: StealMyHeart


My Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
♥彡Tuesday, January 29, 2013 ♥彡
I saw your changes for me and I thought 2013 will be a better year for me and you. I WAS REALLY HAPPY FOR WHAT YOU DID FOR ME ! 

-Willing to go IKEA Tampines with me to get a extra container to put my stuffs at home and help me to pack my stuffs with me this coming weekend which was what I unexpected you doing this for me. I am really HAPPY to hear that ! :>

-Telling me not to worry about my pimples on my face. Comfort me and told me is just temporary on my face. After applying the cream, it will get better.

-When I worked so hard over at SingTel, you advised me to rest awhile now then after CNY then start to find a new job. I really forgotten how hard have I pushed myself to do better at work.

-This year, we have been talking about having kids and you mentioned that you going to teach our children how to play FIFA despite I dislike you playing FIFA sometimes when you are at home. I didn't expect we would have such conservation together.

I know he have explained to me many times before but how do he want me to treat this as nothing when I saw this kind of text every 2 months ? 

My heart break each time I saw the texts. I don't know how do I explain to you ? Many times I want to tell you but I am afraid you wouldn't understand.

I didn't have the courage to tell you at all. I love you more than anybody else. I can't bring myself up and tell you what had happen each time, why I suddenly kept quiet out of sudden. 

Every time I looked at you looking so furious, I was actually trying to bring myself up to tell you what had happened but I just couldn't said it.

Now, you want me to treat it as nothing and go on with you and seeing this message for the next 10,20,30 or even 50 years ? I just couldn't do it ?!

Just today when I happened to take your phone to see some of the photos. I saw a message from her with emoji symbol- giving you a kiss. 

I opened up and see. I AM SORRY ! :(  
I know you dislikes me reading your messages but I didn't meant to check on you. I already knew and felt that you treat her different from the other 3 girls. 

Now, you want me to accept you saying " I love you " to someone else and continue this relationship till we get married and have children aftermath ?

I tried to get over it by looking on a positive side but when I have cool myself down and this things happened again and again. It's not about you asking what to do now.

My heart breaks for don't know how many times already. 

If you do not have any feelings for me anymore, please let me go. 








Please refrain from reproducing anything which doesn't belong to you, without any proper credit.
Copyright © 2012-2013, All rights reserved